Thursday, January 6, 2011

Christmas bows...better late than never!

OK, I know I said I would work on the Christmas tree and Snowman clippies, but unfortunately, time was an issue this Christmas getting orders done and playing Santa (as every year) and it didn't get done :( However, I am currently working on Valentine's bows, so stay tuned!

I wanted to come up with cute gifts for the kids' preschool classmates, so OF COURSE it was a no-brainer to make bows for the little girls! I made a variety of bows in Christmas colors and patterns (solids, dots, and stripes)...medium size for the 2 and 3 year old girls in my son's class, and large size for the 4 and 5 year old girls in my daughter's class. I thought they turned out pretty cute! What did the boys receive, you ask? Certainly not bows, right? The 2-3 year old boys received Snoopy Christmas socks, and the 4-5 year old boys received Grinch Christmas socks! Anyway, I hope everyone had a very merry Christmas and a blessed new year! Hope all your resolutions are accomplished! (Maybe I should make a resolution to get my holiday bows on my blog in a timely manner, just a thought...)

Medium lime green stripe bow $6


Medium red stripe bow $6


Large lime/red bow $8


Large white/red/green bow $8


Large red polka/lime bow $8



No comments:

Post a Comment