Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

So here is my Thanksgiving turkey (and it's the closest I'll get to making anything with a turkey this Thanksgiving...hee hee!) I've been wanting to try these little "ribbon sculptures" for a while, and of course I wait until 2 days before Thanksgiving to throw together a turkey for my little one! My next try will be a snowman, so stay tuned for that one...and if you would like to order one, I'll try to whip one up a little faster this time! These are $4. Your little one can wear it solely as a clip, or you can clip it onto a bow as I have done here:



And since it is Thanksgiving, I would like to say that I am so thankful for my beautiful family, my health, my beloved friends, and of course, a gracious and loving Savior, Jesus Christ, who has blessed me with all of these gifts. Anyway, hope you all have a blessed and safe Thanksgiving holiday! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment