Friday, August 5, 2011

I'm baaaack!

It's been over 6 months since my last post, and boy, have I been busy! Went back to work, a trip to Disneyworld, summer vacation, and now getting my little ones ready for school to start...whew! But yes, I am still making bows! And still taking orders, so email me at bow.girl@yahoo.com. Anyway, here are some I've been working on in my "hiatus" :-)

School bows! Several of my friends have little girls starting Kindergarten this year (sniff sniff), and many of them have the same school colors. So we have had to get creative with the oh-so-fabulous colors of navy and burgundy (yuk!) Not exactly the most sought after colors with 5-year-old little girls! Anyway, here are some bows I made for some friends for school uniforms.

Burgundy/navy dot large bow $8




Millenium blue/preppy stripe large bow $8



Burgundy/fall daisy large bow $8



And of course, any of the printed ribbon can be made into a medium bow, if needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment