Thursday, May 6, 2010

Summer!

So...I had to make Avery some more bows to match her new summer clothes (since the South Louisiana heat is starting to crank up and we are in our shorts and sundresses!) My friend Aimee from Same Monogram jokes with me...her kids have closets full of appliqued shirts, my daughter has a closet full of bows (ok, maybe not a closet full, but there are PLENTY!!) Here are the fun, bright colors I made for her...these are large boutique bows and are $8.00.




Here are some of the patriotic bows I've been working on, perfect for Memorial Day or the 4th of July...the first two pictures are small boutique bows, which are $4.00, and the last is a medium boutique bow, which is $6.00. I have lots of polka dot/printed ribbon in all sizes...so let me know what you might want and I can make it!




No comments:

Post a Comment