Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Hello!

Hi everyone! My name is Ashley, and this is my new blog...yippee? I'm so new to this blog thing, so getting the hang of it might take a while, since I am definitely technologically challenged. I am based out of Baton Rouge, LA. I love making cute hair bows for my 4-year-old little girl, Avery. When I started staying home with her, things got a little financially "tight", and so I decided to learn to make her hair bows (since these things can get expensive). And since I am definitely not the greatest seamstress in the world (but I am learning!), bows came pretty easy to me! People started to ask about Avery's bows, and so I started taking orders from friends. And these friends (and my wonderful husband) suggested I start making and selling them...so here I am! I will be posting pics of some of the bows I make...I am new to the bow business and ultra-new to the blog business, so bear with me while I get the hang of it! Hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment